Oh my goodness. As I’m reading some of these comments I am literally shaking my head.
Here’s a few pointers everyone:
FYI: PARTY CITY DOESN’T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR FAMILY
1. To see the entire application to print it out, click the link where it says Download and Print Party City application. A window should pop up and the full application will be shown.
2. Fill out the application NEATLY. If there’s anything that doesn’t apply to you, write “N/A” in those sections.
3. Research the company a little bit.
4. When you go in to drop off your application with resume attached (optional but helpful), make sure to give it to the manager or assistant manager.
5. Call back after a week and ask to speak to the manager and inquire about the status of your application. If they say they’re not done going over applications yet, call back a week later.
6. If you get called in for an interview get there at least 30 minutes early AND BE DRESSED ACCORDINGLY. NO SANDALS. NO JEANS, NO ATHLETIC SHOES. NO LOW CUT CLOTHING. NO SKINNY JEANS. Men should wear suits with a tie or a dress shirt with a tie and slacks. Women should wear a nice dress shirt or a business suit or skirt with dress shoes or business casual shoes. Make sure your cell phone is on silent.
7. During the interview process make sure you look at the interviewer in the eyes at all times so they know you’re paying attention. Answer the questions with short but simple answers. When the interviewer asks you “Why do you want to work here?” don’t say “because I need a job” lol. Remember you want to be taken SERIOUSLY. If the interviewer asks “Do you have any questions for me?” Ask ” When can I expect to hear from you?” After the interview is over make sure to thank the interviewer for their time.
Okay that’s enough of my rambling. I hope that this can answer any questions you may have had. Have a nice day and happy hunting.
30 Day Shred
You’ll need a good sports bra, water on stand-by for after the work-out, a mat, and free weights.
A series of 20 minute work-outs. 2 minute warm-up, three 6-minute circuits (3 min strength, 2 min cardio, 1 min abs), 2 min cool down.
Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
Ripped in 30
No More Trouble Zones
6 Week Six-Pack
Wow.. check out Kelsey Byers awesome transformation!
For more info on how she did it, including her workouts and meal plan.. here’s the link!: